An excellent keyword research tool could make your online business reach greater heights than you could ever imagine.
Remember, a thriving business does not just happen overnight. It needs to be worked upon steadily and efficiently.
One of the most important keys to achieving that success we have all dreamt about online is content. Therefore, these contents of ours must be well-received by Google.
This is the reason we often emphasize the importance of doing keyword research, and it is the same reason I am going to introduce you to a free SEO keyword tool you could always utilize for your researches.
Furthermore, all the available resources provided by this tool would be shown to you as they deliver an outstanding result for you and your website needs.
This brings me to our next discussion!
What Is The Best SEO Keyword Research Tool?
When contents are well-received by any of the search engines, they are easily accessible anywhere in the world by people.
It could only happen if you have done all the necessary things to optimize those contents for the search engines, like doing keyword research the smart and right way.
Just in case, you are wondering how keyword research can be done the smart way?
It is by utilizing a tool. Not just a tool. Like I love to call it, An ULTIMATE BEST Keyword Research Tool!
Jaaxy is the best SEO keyword research tool I have ever come across. It provides all the things I need while giving me helpful keyword information throughout my research.
There are so many things I look out for when researching keywords.
Often times, I want to know:
How many websites are presently ranked on Google with that exact same keyword (that is its competition)?
How many people are searching for something by typing that exact keyword?
I want to know If I could rank for this keyword? And how probable am I to rank for it? Therefore,
I must know the answers to the above intentions of mine!
Jaaxy provides the best answers to all those possible questions I might have about a particular keyword before using it.
If after researching a keyword I have in mind it does not meet the standard, I let it go and research for more keywords.
As simple as that!
The Standard A Keyword Must Meet Before Using It – Can It Be Used With Jaaxy?
Before providing you with a standard checklist to follow while doing keyword research, let me first explain some standard concepts to you.
“LOW HANGING FRUIT” Concept Explained:
This term is with reference to fruits. People are mostly greedy for good things by nature, it is part of us.
It is the reason we always fight for and want to go for ripe attractive fruits at the top of the tree even though it might be difficult to reach and pluck.
We often tend to ignore the ones that are hanging low at the bottom of the tree if they are not attractive enough.
Funny enough, those fruits might as well be as delicious as those at the top, and they could be easily accessed and plucked.
This concept explains keywords in search engine optimization.
The low hanging fruits are keywords with fewer searches (not attractive enough or at all) with very minimum competition (not many websites are fighting for them because they are not often searched for–“unattractive”).
The search engines can easily RANK THEM (they are easily accessible and plucked)!
Do you get it now?
Going for low hanging fruit keywords is an excellent option for SEO, especially if your website is still relatively new and is not yet an authority website.
By authority, I mean a website that has been live for a while and is trusted by the search engines. Which means, it has a lot of contents (articles/post) that are ranking already.
Approximately, it takes about six months, more or less, depending on your publishing frequency for the search engines to start trusting a website.
Can I Find Low Hanging Fruit Keywords With Jaaxy?
Absolutely! By using Jaaxy, you can find lots of amazing low hanging fruit keywords that you can optimize for SEO and easily get ranked for.
How Do I Tell If A Keyword Is Low Hanging Fruit Or Not?
You need not worry! With Jaaxy metrics, you are able to decide and see if a keyword is actually a low hanging fruit or not. No special skill is needed for this!
Truth be told, it took me a while to understand the concept of low hanging fruit, I just used to check out the numbers on Jaaxy, and that is.
Because of my lack of understanding, I would ignore the low hanging fruits keywords and go for those with a huge amount of traffic despite clearly seeing they have very high competition.
What do you think happened afterward?
You are right, it had a negative effect on my articles, and they spend centuries before getting indexed (not even ranked).
I do understand anyone can fall a victim of that. Enormous searches and traffic are very attractive. But, you shouldn’t fall a victim!
Anyways, I believe you would not as you are no longer as ignorant as I was!
“LONG TAIL” Concept Explained:
When we say long-tailed keywords, it means they have more words. Let’s use a common smartphone for example.
Compare all these words and queries;
- iPhone 8,
- What is the price of the iPhone 8?
- Where to buy iPhone 8? What are the best features of iPhone 8?
- Where to buy the best iPhone 8 cases?
- Why should I go for iPhone 8 instead of iPhone 6?
You can see that the first two queries might garner more searches but they do not tell us exactly what the searcher wants to know about.
We just know it is something about iPhone and iPhone 8, which has a lot of things one could answer. It might even be too broad to cover in one article.
Whereas, from the third query “what is the price of iPhone 8?’ to the last one “Why should I go for iPhone 8 instead of iPhone 6?”, we could understand and know what exactly the person wants to know about.
By understanding the intention behind the search, we are able to put ourselves in their shoes.
By doing that, we would best be able to answer the questions.
That is exactly what the search engines are looking for. They want to provide the best response to a particular query by providing the articles that best answer those queries.
So, when your keywords are long-tailed, they have more words which best describe the actual point.
Moreover, despite them not having too many searches as the shorter ones, they can be easily ranked for.
It is because the search engines believe they are the best response to a particular query, which of course, they are!
I Am Very Bad At Finding Keywords In General Not To Talk About Long-tailed Ones. How can I find Long Tail Keywords?
Jaaxy makes finding both keywords and long-tail keywords very easy by using one of its features called Alphabet Soup.
I will give an explanation of how to use this feature to find keywords and long-tailed keywords in the feature section.
Now, here is what I promised you initially;
Standard Checklist You Can Follow While Using A Keyword Research Tool Like Jaaxy: See Table Below!!
|i.||QSR||Quoted Search Result|
|Less Than 100|
|ii.||AVG||Average Monthly Searches||Greater Than Or Equal |
> Or = ‘100’
|iii.||KQI||Keyword Quality Indicator|
Green = Great
Yellow = Okay
Re = Poor
|GREEN = GREAT|
|iv.||SEO||Search Engine Optimization|
(The Likeness Of The…
Keyword Getting Ranked)
Scale Of “1 – 100”
The Higher The Better!
|Above ’80’ Is Good|
Above ’90’ Is BEST!
Is “Jaaxy” A Free SEO Keyword Tool Or ‘Not’?
Jaaxy has a free starter package that allows one to use it freely if you can’t afford to invest in it meanwhile.
The starter membership would still deliver the most prolific result and effect. Just that it is quite limited.
Basically, Jaaxy has three membership options which are:
A free membership that is known to be best for the trial period.
It is a great plan to go for when you’re still a bit skeptical about investing in the tool. Or,
You need something to utilize desperately for your keywords research while still planning on the subscription budget.
A paid membership at $49/month. Pro is believed to be the most common amidst people with a new website or just venturing into online business.
But, I believe it is perfect for those of us whose website isn’t or are not entirely new.
As far as you do not have a ton of websites you are working on at a time, this is sufficient.
Also a paid membership at $99/month. Enterprise from my own perspective I believe is perfect for the Big Boss in the online business world.
Those with multiple websites for personal businesses or simply managing them for clients.
Enterprise is designed to cater to their heavy workloads and complexity at a breeze.
What Do I Get With Jaaxy’s “STARTER MEMBERSHIP”?
With the starter membership, these are what you get:
- You can do up to ’30’ maximum keyword researches
- For each keyword research, it provides you 20 results of different generated keywords that are similar to your search, including the result for your exact search term.
- You are allowed to use its SiteRank feature to analyze your website and see how it is ranking and doing on the search engines.
- Affiliate programs are a tad bit away. You can easily find relevant ones to join in your respective niche/s.
- You can easily manage and save different keywords that meet the required metrics during your keyword research for future use.
- Access to the brainstorm idea features. This helps you to find many other keywords by recommending other suggestions you can tweak and use.
- Whenever you feel stuck or simply in need of some help, this would be your go-to feature.
- It provides your keyword competition data. This way you can see and learn from what your competitors are doing to get ranked on the search engines.
- You get a 1x Speed. Meaning the search results shows up after reasonable load time. And…
- You will be able to do up to 30 scans of your published articles keywords.
Wow, these all seem so awesome, right? I agree with you!
By the way, if I can do all the above with this trial version, why would I have to subscribe to Pro or even enterprise?
Seeing Is Believable… Try It Yourself!
Here Is Why You Might Want & Love To Subscribe To Jaaxy’s PRO MEMBERSHIP!
There is more with Pro, and it is better by far! In addition to getting everything included in the Starter Membership, subscription to pro gives you access to:
- Sort your search results and the flexibility of organizing them as you like.
- With this, you can create and save many folders for your keywords.
- I personally love to organize my keywords by creating folders for different topics in my niche, thereafter I would save the keywords I find during my research into the topic folders that are related to them.
- Search History is retrievable.
- Let’s say you did research and found some awesome keywords that people are searching for and would be great for SEO, but, you mistakenly exited that search result to a different one without saving them.
- There would be no need for panic as you can access your search history to bring back those results.
- This feature does not come with the trial subscription.
- Once your search results are gone, they are gone for life. What? Just Kidding! you can retrieve those results. But not easily, you would have to do that research again.
- The amount of competition a keyword has on the search engine is provided.
- One of the most important metrics to look out for while doing research.
- It determines the quality and effectiveness of the keyword for SEO. Remember, less competition leads to better ranking.
- You can research the domain name for your website.
- In case, you don’t know, websites that have their own secured domain tends to rank better on the search engines.
- Therefore, if your website is still new and you haven’t considered yet buying a domain, this might just be the right time to do that.
- With Jaaxy pro, you have access to many available ones you could go for.
- A quick tip here; When researching domains, always go for the ones that end with a ‘.com’ (my #1 recommendation and the best of all), .org, or ‘.net’
- In addition to analyzing your website, pro allows you to analyze your searches as well.
- I will further explain this as we move onto the features in-depth explanation.
- It provides 15 results for each letter when doing the Alphabet Soup Technique with its Alphabet Soup feature.
- This is not accessible with the starter membership.
- Instead of 30 scans provided with the trial, you can do as many as 2000 scans with this pro membership.
- Access to more scans would be very handy and much-needed by the time you have more articles on your websites.
With the above listed, you can see that despite the free trial providing many important uses at the early stages, as your website grows out and you have many more contents on it, the need for more keyword and website ranking features becomes an earnest and significant one.
Let’s See How “Enterprise” Membership Differs From Others Below
Can I Get An Upgrade For Free? And, How Can I Do That?
Absolutely Yes! You can get an upgrade to a better membership plan called “Jaaxy Lite”. You get a lot more value with Lite membership than the Starter membership.
Jaaxy Lite is an upgrade after Starter that is specially designed for Wealthy Affiliate Premium Members.
Wealthy Affiliate is an online learning platform that teaches you how to start an online business from scratch without any prior experience.
It taught me how to build and design my own website without the need to spend a dime on hiring a website designer (common, I assume we know that cost quite a lot).
I learned everything about writing from the platform as I was still new to blogging when I joined.
The how-tos’ of SEO like keywords etc. were made known to me, and before I knew it, I became an SEO expert myself as I continued to follow its training and guidelines.
In a nutshell, you would learn how to make legitimate money online the right way!
Wealthy Affiliate is free to join though it has a paid membership (known as Premium) as well.
With the free option, you can own and host a maximum of two new and free websites.
Whereas with the premium membership, you own and host as many as you want. Plus, you get Jaaxy Lite–an upgraded version–for free.
As a member of Wealthy Affiliate myself, I had the opportunity to get this upgrade for free along with my premium membership. This only costs me $49/month.
Note that, Jaaxy Lite is not available to Wealthy Affiliate Starter Free member. Only the premium members like myself can benefit from that.
Another awesome thing about being a Wealthy Affiliate member is, aside from Jaaxy-Lite being free, even Jaaxy-Pro and Jaaxy-Enterprise are discounted.
Pro monthly subscription would become $19/month (Full price – $49), and Enterprise becomes $49/month (Full Price – $99).
Would You Not Like To Get This Discounted Prices And a Free Jaaxy Lite Upgrade?
Jaaxy’s Excellent And Outstanding Features
#1. Keywords Search:
With the keywords search features, you type in any keyword you want, and it will provide you with the competition of those keywords on the search engines, and the average monthly searches it gets.
With that, you will be able to see the estimated monthly traffic your website could get if that keyword gets ranked on the first page of Google and others.
SEO power is also provided. It is based on a rating of 1 – 100.
Of course, the higher the better. This lets you how likely your article would rank for that keyword.
Let’s assume you want to own a domain with that keyword, you would be able to see which domain is available. Whether a ‘.com,’ a ‘.org,’ or a ‘.net’ is available for you to use.
#2. Alphabet Soup:
I so much love this feature!
Often times I find myself stuck on what to write about, the alphabet Soup feature helps me get back on track.
It allows me to unravel a lot of topic ideas generated from all the 26 letters of the English alphabet.
This is how I do it;
I input my niche topic, e.g, “beautiful hair and skin” into the search box.
Thereafter Jaaxy would generate lots of topics and even keywords with each alphabet.
I scroll through all the results and save or write down anyone that interests me.
From there I input each of those into the keyword feature to see all related keyword result for them. Or,
I generate and create a keyword myself and check the competition and monthly search using the same keyword search feature.
If it does not meet the standard, I just keep tweaking and changing it until I find the best one that satisfies and meets all the requirements.
This process is not rocket science, friend!
Believe me, if I can do it, you can do it too! It is so easy and something you would master with time.
#3. Saved Lists:
The organization feature that allows you to create list folders where you can save your researched keywords.
You can group them into topics, websites names, or according to your monthly schedule, etc. Do whatever suits you, the ball is in your court!
I almost forgot to mention this; You Can Download And Save Your ‘Saved Keyword Lists’ To Your PC or Mobile Phones.
It gives you the flexibility to access them at any time while you are offline and need to create some contents for your business or website.
#4. Search History:
In the search history feature are your all-time research records on Jaaxy. You can find everything you have ever done on Jaaxy on it.
Be it keyword research, alphabet soup technique, keyword competition analysis, etc. all are recorded.
In case, you are looking for the result of something whose search term you can’t remember, just go to your search history, take your time, and you will find it there.
Search history could be considered as your website research bookkeeper as a Jaaxy user. A more accurate, meticulous, and trusted one at that!
#5. Search Analysis:
Search analysis is a feature you would always want to utilize while doing research on a topic or keyword to write about.
It analyzes and shows the data of posts already ranked on Google for that exact keyword you want to use.
Those articles and website are the ones you will be competing with after you publish your content.
The analysis would include things like words counts, number of links on site, number of backlinks, Alexa rank, and whether they use AdSense.
The good thing about this is, you will be able to see what it is they have done and might possibly be the reason for their ranks.
So, you just try to do better than them!
#6. Affiliate Programs:
Here comes the “money-making” feature of Jaaxy.
Pretty sure that is what we love most hun, and probably what we have been waiting for, *ah ah ah*!
Anyways, with the affiliate program feature on Jaaxy, you can research and join as many affiliate program as you wish. Just make sure it is related to your niche.
Here’s a tip for you, always keep a record of any affiliate program you join by either writing them down or create a Microsoft Excel worksheet for them!
#7. Site Rank:
Site rank becomes handy and highly needed after publishing your articles.
With it, you can know how your articles are doing on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
It shows you what position you are on them, and you can see for yourself whenever you move up or down the rank with an indicated arrow.
Also, if you do not have the time to always check the ranking of your website content daily, you may auto-schedule it to automatically scan them daily, weekly, or monthly.
Personally, I prefer to schedule Jaaxy to automatically scan my contents twice weekly for me!
With brainstorm, the topics that are trending the most on platforms such as Google Trends, Amazon Best Sellers, Alexa Topics, and Twitter Trends are available for you to see.
After checking them out and you find something related to your niche ( the topic your website is based on), you may decide to tap into the World’s trend by also writing something about it.
While I was writing this article, “Toy Story 4” was trending as number 4 on Google Trends. See image below!
I put it into my “Jaaxy Keyword Search feature” to research related topics and keywords for that topic.
You may also research that keyword. Keep in mind that your result might be different from mine as our dates are different!
Let’s see the image below for my result:
And, from these results, I would go for “Toy Story 4 Toys” if I were to be in the kids’ toys niche.
But, if I blog about gaming, the best keyword I would want to utilize and write about would be “Toy Story 4 Games Online.”
By now, we have seen and have proven just how much one could get from using this keyword tool and its excellent outstanding features.
I guess me calling it “The Ultimate Best” is not overly exaggerated after all!
Summary Of Jaaxy’s Benefits… Here’s Why You Need To Use It!
- Better by far keyword research results
- A very user-friendly interface
- Data and results are not ambiguous. Instead, they are easy to comprehend and understand.
- A free membership you can forever stay in.
- Affordable paid membership plan that is tailored to meet more numerous needs of yours.
- An opportunity to upgrade to a better plan for free.
- A tool that provides beyond keywords research.
- Allows you to tap into a good deal of money-making opportunities in your respective niches.
- It is very simple yet super powerful!
- Soovle: Soovle is free to use. With it, you can do keyword research and manually do an alphabet soup technique.
- But, you cannot see the metrics of your keywords, nor can you analysis your keyword competition.
- In fact, those are the only two things I believe you can do with it, every other thing Jaaxy has to offer cannot be found on it.
- KWFinder: With the basic plan of $29/month, it allows you to do a keyword research, SERP (search engine result pitch) analysis, website analysis, and track your rank.
- But, unlike Jaaxy, you cannot do the Alphabet Soup technique on it, nor does it have an Affiliate Program feature.
- If you want a cheaper alternative to Jaaxy without having to be a Wealthy Affiliate Member, I would recommend KWFinder.
- Remember, Jaaxy is discounted and obtainable at a cheaper price for Wealthy Affiliate members.
- I believe it is an awesome tool for your Keyword Research needs!
- SEMrush: This differs a bit from Jaaxy and the rest. Instead of doing keyword research (which you can also do), its main features allows you to research and analyze your competitor domain.
- It is such a powerful tool that deserves a review article of its own.
- The major con it has is that it is quite pricey (its Pro is $99.95), though with more result data provided.
- It is also the main reason I prefer to recommend Jaaxy–it fits everything perfectly “price, features, interface, result, etc.”
- Anyways, if you can afford it, you can check out all its SEO Toolkit.
To Wrap It Up…
what do you think about Jaaxy as a keyword research tool?
Would you like to try it and recommend it to others? Write down your opinions in the comment section below.
Also, ask your questions about Jaaxy or keyword research you would like to know about that I haven’t yet answered.
It would be my pleasure to provide you with the most helpful response and answers.
Until next time,
I wish you the ultimate success in your online business…
Tohin!Financial Freedom Made Easy